Saturday, November 19, 2011

Big Shoes and Choo Choos

 So this is what is happening at my house these days. Ever since Jon decided to give Hudson 'Soda Box Shoes', he is trying on everyone's shoes. Daddy's shoes are a little too big and Hudson can not walk around by himself. Mommy's shoes are a little better but he still requires help getting around.
 The other thing happening at our house involves trains. This afternoon was a Daddy and Hudson day. I went off to work to teach a couple drawing classes. When I came home I discovered that Hudson and Jon had been hard at work. Jon created a new slide track for the train. The slide track was constructed using a couple of my wrapped paintings, couch cushions and extra pillows. I am realizing that this will be just one of many times where I will come home to see my house rearranged for the sake of a game. I am sure there are a lot worse things I could come home too. I love both of my wild boys.

 The boys playing away.
 Hudson is working on four more teeth so he has been a little under the weather and had a fever. He is a giant drool monster and is still fighting off a cold so his nose is dripping too. The only positive thing with Hudson feeling bad is that he is a snuggle bug with me. I love hearing that little guy call me mama and will appreciate all the cuddle time I can get no matter if that means I am covered with drool and snot. There is nothing better than snuggling with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment